Welcome Beings of All Sorts

Welcome beings of all sorts! Somehow, you have found this blog. :D I congratulate you on that whether it was through success or failure! My name is Madeleine Schmuch aka MadDog and I am an amateur cosplayer. I will also be your guide here. This blog came to be because I needed to organize my cosplays and constantly work on them so that I would finish them. I thought that if I had a commitment to post I would work more often and would not forget important things. This blog started off as being called "MadDog's Sewing" but has since then turned into a guide to cosplay and has taken on the new name "MadDog's Wicked Guide to Wicked Cosplay." That being said, I'm terrible with names. This blog should really be called "MadDog's Tips That She's Found to be Useful and is now Sharing on a Blog in Hopes That They Might Help Somebody Else in Their Efforts to Cosplay." That name fits this blog much better however, it was a little bit too long. Moving on, I've added new sections to make this blog more informative but they are almost all ongoing sections. (If you need information on certain things now, please shoot me an email. Email: wickedcosplay@yahoo.com) Whether you just want to follow my projects or learn how to start cosplaying, I'm hoping that this blog will be a help. MadDog out! :)

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Future Cosplay Master List Part Three: Everything Else

So mostly my fandoms are animes with the exception of Homestuck and random other TV shows and whatnot. This section is just the cosplays I want to do from "random other TV shows and whatnot." Pretty self explanitary.

The Legend of Zelda
Although I ended up making an Elsa cosplay for senior dress-up day, I want my Zelda cosplay. I will make it. Or so help me I will die trying.

Teen Titans
This show was just the greatest. I don't know what the new bogus Teen Titans Go! is but like this show will always hold a special place in my heart. I would want to cosplay Raven, Robin, and/or Beast Boy.

Avatar: The Last Airbender
Same story as Teen Titans. Great show. Special place in my hear. (Right in the childhood!) I would want to do a Kyoshi warrior group and an Azula cosplay becasue she was just so cool with her lightning bending and downward spiral into insanity.

Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Now I know I just did an Elsa cosplay, but I am really not a Disney person. This however is my exception to the rule. I own all of like five animated Disney films and I had two favorites as a kid that I would switch back and forth between watching constantly. This was one of them. (The other was Tarzan.) If I were to do a cosplay from this, it'd prolly just be Kida because she's one of if not the greatest Disney princess ever.

Spiderman
I want to make a Doc Ock cosplay. It's seriously ambitious but I want to make it happen. Maybe after Hajime-chan. Hmmmm...

The Nightmare Before Christmas
This movie, to me at least, is a gigantic metaphor for the creative person. So why would I make a "normal" cosplay from it? Like Sally? I am Jack, the struggling creative person. So I want to make an original Jack Skellington cosplay.

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There
I kinda like Through the Looking Glass better than Alice in Wonderland. There. I said it. Anyway these are personal favorite and I have a few ideas for them up my sleeve. (Including a crossover.)

Alice: The Madness Returns
This game is so creepy--I absolutely love it. for years my moirail and I have plotted making dresses from this game and I really hope that soon we might be able to. I would want to make the Hatress design of course.

Although in actuality I have a lot more fandoms in my "everything else" category, they are just things that I don't want to cosplay. For reasons varying from "too boring on the outfit side" to "I can't become this character I wouldn't do them justice." So, at least for now, this is where the state of this category will remain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...