Welcome Beings of All Sorts

Welcome beings of all sorts! Somehow, you have found this blog. :D I congratulate you on that whether it was through success or failure! My name is Madeleine Schmuch aka MadDog and I am an amateur cosplayer. I will also be your guide here. This blog came to be because I needed to organize my cosplays and constantly work on them so that I would finish them. I thought that if I had a commitment to post I would work more often and would not forget important things. This blog started off as being called "MadDog's Sewing" but has since then turned into a guide to cosplay and has taken on the new name "MadDog's Wicked Guide to Wicked Cosplay." That being said, I'm terrible with names. This blog should really be called "MadDog's Tips That She's Found to be Useful and is now Sharing on a Blog in Hopes That They Might Help Somebody Else in Their Efforts to Cosplay." That name fits this blog much better however, it was a little bit too long. Moving on, I've added new sections to make this blog more informative but they are almost all ongoing sections. (If you need information on certain things now, please shoot me an email. Email: wickedcosplay@yahoo.com) Whether you just want to follow my projects or learn how to start cosplaying, I'm hoping that this blog will be a help. MadDog out! :)

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Future Cosplay Master List Part Two: Anime

The next part of the master list of insanity is anime because although I'm right now on a Homestuck cosplay streak, anime is still a huge part of my life (like, I started and anime club at my school yo) and it also won't end unlike Homestuck which eventually will. So, that being noted, here we go!

Princess Mononoke
Even though it's a movie, I don't care, it's an anime. I saw this movie for the first time in the second grade and was instantly hooked. I remember daydreaming about animated films being more like this movie and being thick as I am, realized in the 8th grade when I got into anime that there were other films like this one. I don't know what I'd want to cosplay from this (probably just San) but it is something I would love to cosplay.

Death Note
I consider this my first real anime. You know how I just mentioned I got into anime in the 8th grade? Well this is what got me into it. I was at a party with my friend and we were being losers and not socializing (what hipsters we were) and she brought out the Death Note manga Volume 13 and insisted that I take some dumb character test in the back. Anyway, I got Ryuk which I found hilarious and I read and watched the whole series in about a week. I'd want to cosplay Misa Amane and Ryuk form this series (although Ryuk is more of a dream and less likely to happen).

Paprika
This is one of, if not my favorite movie. I just love it. When I first saw it, about a year ago, I watched it four times in one day and continued to watch it at least once every day for the next two weeks I was so in love with it. I don't think I have to say much more. I would love to cosplay Paprika not for her outfit, as it is quite plain, but just for my sheer love of this movie.

Psycho-Pass
So I dunno about anyone else but Psych-Pass is one of my favorite shows and I'm super excited for the second season! (Which has started but I'm behind in so don't tell me if it stinks.) For the longest time I didn't want to cosplay any of the characters (I think I wanted them to stay enigmas or something) but I can't hold my love for this show back any more. I'd probably want to cosplay Kagari or Shion.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Love this show. If you haven't already seen it, I find it to be everything you could want in a show, so you should watch it. I want to eventually cosplay Lan Fan, Riza, Olivier, and Envy.

Free!
To take a break from all of the shows that I deeply love I've wanted to cosplay Free! for a while because it's so ridiculous. I know it's been a while since the season one first aired so hopefully this summer I will get around to actually making a cosplay from it. If I do get around to it, I'd probably want to cosplay one of the party outfits they wear in (I think it's) the ending. If I have it my way I'd want to be Nagisa as well.

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Great show. I've already cosplayed from it. But I want to actually get around to making my Shinji Ikari plugsuit.

FLCL
This show makes me cry. Especially if I'm watching upside down. I want to eventually make a Haru Hara Haruko cosplay.

Revolutionary Girl Utena
It's the absolute destiny apocalypse! Ah 90s anime. I haven't actually finished this show but I already wan to cosplay Utena bad enough that she is on this list. If that changes though I will let you all know.

Kill la Kill
I was expecting nothing form this show and then it was actually seriously enjoyable. And it has crazy outfits so why would I not want to cosplay a few characters. I really want to make a Ryuko (although I'm not sure what outfit) and a Nonon.

Black Butler
I really want to actually finish my Alois Trancy and also make a character from book of circus. Which one? I'm not sure yet.

The Future Diary
Just Yuno. (You guys like how my descriptions have just gone downhill? Maybe I'll try with the last one.)

D.Gray-Man
D.Gray-man is a serious favorite of mine. It pains me to think about how it will probably never be finished because it was just so good. Not seasons one and two so much as seasons three an four (because plot issues) but the manga was just so amazing up until it just stopped. I'm not completely sure why it stopped (something to do with the health of Katsura Hoshino I think) but it shall remain one of my favorites even if it remains in the same point it is in right now forever. I love the character Road Kamelot and Tyki and Kanda and Alma Karma and all of the characters really. They are all so incredible. I'd prolly want to cosplay the ones I just named at one point though. Also, I did finish my Devit cosplay so I need to make it a goal to get a photo of that for you guys cause right now I just don't have one.

 
Anways that's about it for the anime section. The last part of this list will be up soon but for now, MadDog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...