Welcome Beings of All Sorts

Welcome beings of all sorts! Somehow, you have found this blog. :D I congratulate you on that whether it was through success or failure! My name is Madeleine Schmuch aka MadDog and I am an amateur cosplayer. I will also be your guide here. This blog came to be because I needed to organize my cosplays and constantly work on them so that I would finish them. I thought that if I had a commitment to post I would work more often and would not forget important things. This blog started off as being called "MadDog's Sewing" but has since then turned into a guide to cosplay and has taken on the new name "MadDog's Wicked Guide to Wicked Cosplay." That being said, I'm terrible with names. This blog should really be called "MadDog's Tips That She's Found to be Useful and is now Sharing on a Blog in Hopes That They Might Help Somebody Else in Their Efforts to Cosplay." That name fits this blog much better however, it was a little bit too long. Moving on, I've added new sections to make this blog more informative but they are almost all ongoing sections. (If you need information on certain things now, please shoot me an email. Email: wickedcosplay@yahoo.com) Whether you just want to follow my projects or learn how to start cosplaying, I'm hoping that this blog will be a help. MadDog out! :)

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Connecticon 2015


Yoooooo! So I didn't do a CtCon Day Five post because it was trying to finish Impa and I thought that that was pretty obvious as it was the last day and me posting wasn't really necessary. So I hope you all are okay with that. I did not finish my cosplay but I wore it anyway and I thought it was pretty awesome. The con was amazing--I will definitely try and return next year! It was just so much fun. I got to go to a few panels, do some photoshoots with my friend Bagle, and go to the dances (which I've never done before) and all of those things were just fabulous. I also made a vlog which was interesting and it's kinda dumb but I dunno maybe you want to watch it. So here it is:



Overall just such an amazing con. The only thing I didn't enjoy about the con was the harassment I got from people on the street. It was just so much more than any other experience I've ever had and it really sucked. But other people were kind (and some people even called others out on the street being like, "stop it now,") and the con itself made up for the crappy people who were just in the area. Like beyond made up for it. I can't say this was my favorite con, but it is probably in the the top five if not the top three. Yeah. So anyway here are some pictures of awesome cosplayers I got. Later this week I will post the best pictures from the photoshoots we did too. Once again I shall encourage you to follow me on tumblr for more frequent updates (because I can just post selfies and reblog inspiring post very quickly and the resources on that blog are better). So yeah: http://telekineticmaniac.tumblr.com/. My lineup was Friday: Police Stocking Anarchy and Casual Stocking Anarchy, Saturday: Impa and Casual Roxy Lalonde, and Sunday: Casual Terezi Pyrope. So you will see some pictures of those scatter around in here. Anyway that's all for now. MadDog out!







































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...