Welcome Beings of All Sorts

Welcome beings of all sorts! Somehow, you have found this blog. :D I congratulate you on that whether it was through success or failure! My name is Madeleine Schmuch aka MadDog and I am an amateur cosplayer. I will also be your guide here. This blog came to be because I needed to organize my cosplays and constantly work on them so that I would finish them. I thought that if I had a commitment to post I would work more often and would not forget important things. This blog started off as being called "MadDog's Sewing" but has since then turned into a guide to cosplay and has taken on the new name "MadDog's Wicked Guide to Wicked Cosplay." That being said, I'm terrible with names. This blog should really be called "MadDog's Tips That She's Found to be Useful and is now Sharing on a Blog in Hopes That They Might Help Somebody Else in Their Efforts to Cosplay." That name fits this blog much better however, it was a little bit too long. Moving on, I've added new sections to make this blog more informative but they are almost all ongoing sections. (If you need information on certain things now, please shoot me an email. Email: wickedcosplay@yahoo.com) Whether you just want to follow my projects or learn how to start cosplaying, I'm hoping that this blog will be a help. MadDog out! :)

Saturday, June 29, 2013

New Cosplays! Many of Them!

Well. you may have noticed the new pictures that have shown up on the right side of this blog and are wondering when I'm going to be making those cosplays so here are the plans. This week, me and Bagle took the classroom part of Driver's Ed (get off the roads!), and having to sit through seven hours of graphic movies and things five days this week, we got just a little bit bored. So, we did challenges (EX: sit like L for as long as you can without falling off your chair) and we eventually ended up planning out all of our future cosplays. So we have a list of what we are doing and many pictures of chibis. We are working on finding ridiculous amounts of grommets for our Devit and Jasdero pants (so don't worry--they are coming soon) but we have also decided to slowly start gathering materials for future cosplays.
The first cosplay we decided on was Pikachu (I hope that you know that Pikachu is from Pokémon).Originally we were just going to get yellow clothes and edit them with fabric paint but them we decided that we could do something much cooler. So we decided to do a some variations of Pikachus. We hope that the end results will be awesome. If you check out my cosplay board (Please Click Here) you can see our general plans.
The second cosplay that we decided on was making Shinji's and Asuka's plugsuits (from Neon Genesis Evangelion). We came to that decision pretty easily. To put simply, Bagle wanted to make an Asuka plugsuit and I didn't feel like being Rei so soon after cosplaying as her (I wanted to make someone other than her so Shinji it is).
Last but not least, I decided my next cosplay (as in just me, not a group cosplay). I've decided on Seras Victoria (from Hellsing Ultimate). I'm not quite sure what color uniform I want to make but right now the yellow one is in the lead. That's about it. Pictures below (in order). Fun posts coming soon (as in not just decision-making but actually making stuff). Sorry for the all the waiting. MadDog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...