Welcome Beings of All Sorts

Welcome beings of all sorts! Somehow, you have found this blog. :D I congratulate you on that whether it was through success or failure! My name is Madeleine Schmuch aka MadDog and I am an amateur cosplayer. I will also be your guide here. This blog came to be because I needed to organize my cosplays and constantly work on them so that I would finish them. I thought that if I had a commitment to post I would work more often and would not forget important things. This blog started off as being called "MadDog's Sewing" but has since then turned into a guide to cosplay and has taken on the new name "MadDog's Wicked Guide to Wicked Cosplay." That being said, I'm terrible with names. This blog should really be called "MadDog's Tips That She's Found to be Useful and is now Sharing on a Blog in Hopes That They Might Help Somebody Else in Their Efforts to Cosplay." That name fits this blog much better however, it was a little bit too long. Moving on, I've added new sections to make this blog more informative but they are almost all ongoing sections. (If you need information on certain things now, please shoot me an email. Email: wickedcosplay@yahoo.com) Whether you just want to follow my projects or learn how to start cosplaying, I'm hoping that this blog will be a help. MadDog out! :)

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Anime Boston 2014 (Saturday)

Saturday, March 22, 2014


Well. There is the group picture that I was talking about. The Hanji and Sasha standing next to me are two of the friends I went with and members of the Underwater Hemisphere. (I had to help them with the adventure of finishing their cosplay at the convention itself which was pretty great. No it wasn't--I can't even pretend it was--never try and make your cosplay a week before the con!) There were a ton of Attack on Titan cosplayers there everyday but on Saturday, being Levi I got to go to an Attack on Titan shoot (which I will have a separate post for). Here's another group photo with another Levi and Hanji who go to the same school as us.


And now for some of my favorite cosplayers! This was really hard to pick because the cosplay there on Saturday was so frequent and so amazing. Awesome job to everyone who cosplayed!













And this guy never actually spoke but we saw him walking down the street in our car on the way to the con and he gave us the thumbs up after much waving through the windows and giving the thumbs up to him.


It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...